The experience you gain could lead to more advanced roles,
including patient transport, or emergency response work. You’ll make a real difference and have a
huge impact on the nation’s health.
As an Event Medic, you’ll get a huge sense-of satisfaction and pride delivering an essential service.
We will make sure you will have access to a proper induction to Platinum Ambulance Service and the
training you need for the role you will take on. We will also provide you with a supportive environment
while you are working with us.
If you are interested in being part of a big, fun-loving team working on a number of events
each year then we would love to hear from you.
Qualifications and training required:
- Frec 3, Frec 4, AAP/Tech or Paramedic
Minimum requirements for this role
- Hold a current DBS.
- Over 19-years of age.
- Hold a full current driving licence for not less than 1 year, allowing up to a maximum of 6 points.
Key Skills for Event First Aiders
- A caring and outgoing personality
- Good communication skills
- Ability to reassure anxious or worried patients in a warm, welcoming, and friendly nature.
- Good level of Fitness.
- Works well as part of a team
Full Training and uniform will be provided
Right Skills and Qualifications?
Click Here to Apply